Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hey it is about 7:30 here and I do not have a lot to report. Just thought I would post a quick overview of what we had planned for today. I am super excited about the sights we get to see. We are leaving Pueblo about 8 and heading to Canon City, CO to visit the Royal Gorge. From there we are headed up scenic highway 9 (I think) and going to Cripple Creek, CO to an old gold mine and hopefully we will be able to go up Pikes Peak. Then it is off to Denver to catch, get it, a Rockies game. This is Matt if you see green font it is me, we had to have a way to distinguish our writings. I will probably post some small itinerary in the morning because I am a morning person so Ben and I agreed he could sleep in and post updates at night. haha... Today should be nothing but absolute beauty. Pics will be posted late tonight so check in to see them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Baby! Glad you boys had a good day. I created a blog just so I could comment. Can't wait to see some more pics. This is funny.. you ARE a morning person, unlike me!

    ReplyDelete